New Parents in Park Slope

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Week 94: Serious Cold and Chinese play group

Last week the weather suddenly got cold and Sophia had running nose after swimming class. Over the week she got more and more sick. She had suffy nose and can not breath well. Tuesday night Oliver accidentally gave her strong dosage of Tylonor. The next day she felt better but I was afraid to give her medicing. By Thursday she got so sick that nanny called me and asked to take her to see doctor. We took her to see doctor at 6:30pm that night. After taking new medicine she was getting better. But the side effect of the medicine made her not sleeping during the day. She ends up falling sleep when she got beck from nanny's place. Over the weekend we didn't take her to swimming class. We played twice with Michael over the weekend.

On Tuesday we had our first Chinese speaking play group with other two moms at the brooklyn public library. The other two moms are ABC. We all want to have our baby expose to Chinese. This is a good beginning. I also met another CHinese woman from Taiwan and we will meet next weekend.

2 Comments:

  • I am a Chinese mom, born in Taiwan, been in the US for over 20 years, married an American, and speaks to my 3 year old in Chinese and English. We live in LA, but will be moving to NY, most likely Park Slope area in a few months. I am hoping to be part of a Chinese playgroup with my son. I came across your blog, and hope to be able to stay in touch and eventually meet up.

    Also, from one parent to another, if you can share any preschool information, I'd really appreciate it. I am going to leave an email I use for selling stuff on craigslist as my contact for privacy reasons for this post. declutterad@gmail.com.

    Thank you,
    Ann D.

    By Blogger by Ann D., at 7:04 PM  

  • Nappy bags nz for babies can also be used to store breast milk for formula feeding. These are designed with detachable and reusable pockets that can hold a handful of bottles.

    By Blogger Maria Garcia, at 1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home